Childrens Yoga

Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to mention to the parents who haven't enrolled the kids
in the Monday classes for the four to eight year old please do so.
People are calling and wanting to enroll but most may do it at the
last minute. I can only take up to eight.
I was going to send forms out but it would be great if I could trust
your word of enrolling and you can just pay and fill out the forms
before the class. If you are a Student at the studio you can fill
out the forms and Pay when you take class.
I have been asked by New Zealand national radio to be interviewed
about the kids yoga. They will want to interview the kids and
parents.
If you have been coming to the Saturday classes you are already
prepared, as well as your child. The parents will be interviewed.
after the kids take the class.
If you are planning to enroll for the Mondays you are welcome to
participate in the Saturday class when the program will be taped. It
sounds like fun!!!!!
If you have been doing Yoga yourself, this gives you the opportunity
to express your thoughts on the importance of yoga in your family.
I also want to add if you came to the first class and you were a
parent in the room, just to inform you the kids are doing great
without the parents, so maybe you want to give it another try. Being
it was my first class now that I am on my 6th week things are more
consistent.
I want to thank you all for coming consistently.
So far I am so happy to see the kids learning what they can from
something so hard to explain to a little one.
I have said to some of you this yoga for kids is unlike other
activities because the competitiveness and expectations are taken out
of the activity. When that happens another window in the brain opens
up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 2023 News and research papers

RASNZ E-Newsletter

October 2023 News research papers and Starcharts.