Updated Bio

I like following the latest news, along with newly released peer-reviewed research. I post the things I find interesting to share. I’m interested in, Astronomy, Space, Science, photography, Anthropology music and a range of other topics.


I enjoying posting my own thoughts, opinions and research when I can.

Please feel free to add me in to your friends list, as you will be able to see my albums. Your also welcome to join the Astronomy in New Zealand Group on Facebook

Please feel free to look me up at
NZ Astronomers
https://www.facebook.com/groups/5889909863/
Blogger Posts
http://laintal.blogspot.com/
Yahoo groups
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/NZAstrochat/info

I hope you enjoy reading and looking at my posts and photos.



Please note the following applies with posting my own updates not the news Items I have been reading that I post

My standard caveat that these are the views of a learned amateur, not a professional in the sector, applies as always.

The above post/email/update represents my own words, views, research and opinions, unless stated otherwise the above work represents my own writing. I’ll give credit or thanks if I have used or represented other people’s words and/or opinions. The links and references listed below represent the work and research of the respective author’s.

Questions and constructive criticism are always welcome, however I don’t believe anything written here by myself is any reason for impolite behaviour.

Thanks for your time and I hope you have enjoyed reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 2023 News and research papers

RASNZ E-Newsletter

October 2023 News research papers and Starcharts.